• Browse your sites, files, people and more to get back to what you were working on
• Use search to find and discover important content
• Access your personalized view of team sites, communication sites, and news posts
• Tap on a user to get to their contact card and see who they work with and what they are working on
• Create news posts on the go and share your updates, reports, status, and experiences with your team
• Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they're in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and higher
• Add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them
Note: To sign in to SharePoint, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online or an on-premises SharePoint Server.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/spandeula/
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country/region where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
• In this version of the app, we are introducing an enhanced version of the site menu which allows you to expand and collapse the menu items.
• Home site: When your organization makes it available, reach the intelligent, integrated landing page from a home icon on the Find tab.
• We have disabled support for http connections for your on-premise accounts.
• This update also contains bug fixes and performance improvements.