*If you’re at a PC, it’ll interfere with the readings, so set it on a desk, zero, then wave stuff on top of it.
*It can’t detect some stuff like aluminium.
*D/L probs aren’t me; contact google.
*Like it? Visit the site to donate.
• New toolbar (+quick calibrate button)
• Compatibility with newer phones
• More modern interface
• New force-orientation settings (e.g., lock in portrait/landscape)
• Help updates
• Explicitly inform non-supported devices
• Added ads. HAH! Just kidding. 😛 But seriously, donate if you’re loaded and like it. 🙂