Practice safe driving by having all your text messages, emails and other important messages read aloud with messageLOUD!
Drive safer:have a totally eyes-free experience.
1. Text messages / SMS are always free, forever.
2. The fully functional version, that reads email and all other message types aloud, is a free trial for 14 days from download. Thereafter it is $1.99 a month.
• Drive safely by turning on Auto Start!
• The safe driving app will start when you get behind the wheel (Bluetooth detection).
• Easily toggle between messageLOUD, your music and your navigation.
• Have messages read aloud at a speed that works for you.
TEXT MESSAGES & EMAILS READ ALOUD
• Text/Sms messages automatically read aloud.
• Messages from WhatsApp, Skype & Facebook are automatically read aloud.
• Automatically read aloud email from Gmail, MS Exchange, Yahoo, iMAP and Hotmail.
• Read messages aloud from Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat, WeChat, Viber, Tango, Slack and many others.
• Read aloud your inbox emails.
• messageLOUD will not read promotional emails (optional).
MESSAGES & CALLS – AUTOMATICALLY ANSWER CALLS & AUTO RESPONDER
• Drive safely by dismissing, deleting or calling the sender back with simple eyes-free screen taps.
• Auto responder for texts (SMS messages), WhatsApp, Skype & FB Messenger. (Fully configurable.)
STOP DISTRACTED DRIVING
• Messages paused when you get a call.
• Message reading paused when your navigation needs to give you directions.
• Reads messages by dimming your music, audiobook, podcast and more.
• Read your messages even if your screen is turned off. (Great for battery life, when active or when driving at night.)
If you are an Android Auto user in the USA, messageLOUD will forward your emails to you as text messages so your Android Auto app or compatible vehicle can read them out loud. (You do not need to have messageLOUD open or active when using Android Auto.)
Security is very important to us: At no time are your messages (or any personal data) stored or accessible to messageLOUD personnel.
In order to successfully automate our many features, messageLOUD requires the following device permissions / accesses:
Contacts, Texts, Phone calls, Location, Email, Notifications.
The application cannot function without these.
Reads aloud email and messages in any of these languages:
(You must have the relevant Google text-to-speech (TTS) engine installed.)
Bangla, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin, Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Start practicing safe driving by having all of your text messages, emails and other important messages read aloud! Use messageLOUD’s patented technology for a totally eyes-free experience!
Download now and end the cycle of distracted driving!
Many messageLOUD users have asked us to add replying using voice to text. We have chosen not to for these important reasons:
1. It’s unsafe. Here is a study which shows that voice to text is as dangerous as manually texting: https://tti.tamu.edu/featured-project/voice-to-text-driver-distraction-study/
2. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines specifically advise against this.
3. The technology is far from 100%. There is no way to correct mistakes.
Email email@example.com for assistance. We reply quickly!
Major new release: Now you can skip, archive or call the sender, all directly from the overlay, without ever needing to go to the messageLOUD app. We would greatly appreciate your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drive safe!