Medscape is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information.
Our mobile app is used by over 2 million registered users.
Medscape app for Android is available free.
MEDICAL NEWS FROM MEDSCAPE NEWS
– Medical news and critical alerts available in 34 specialty areas (updated daily). Select the specialties you want to follow.
– Search our entire Medscape News and MEDLINE databases right in app.
– Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook, and read offline. No Internet connection required.
CLINICAL REFERENCE FROM MEDSCAPE REFERENCE
– Prescribing & safety information for 8,000+ brand & generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals & supplements
– Drug interaction checker (input up to 30 drugs, herbals and/or supplements at once)
– Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
– Special features include pill images, detailed drug pricing, pregnancy & lactation guidelines, and more
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures:
– 4,000+ evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (supported with images and videos)
– 600+ step-by-step procedure videos
– 100+ tables & protocols
– Sections include pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
New Feature! Medical Calculators:
– Check 129 medical formulas, scales, and classifications
– Over 600 drug monographs with integrated dosing calculators
– Formulas, detailed notes, and references for each result
– Support US and SI units
Clinical reference database and drug interaction checker can be accessed from anywhere without an Internet connection.*
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM MEDSCAPE EDUCATION
– Vast selection of CME/CE activities in 32 specialty areas
– Search our entire collection of CME/CE activities right in app
– Ability to save activities, email activities, track credits earned, and more
PLUS MUCH MORE…
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION:
-Supported Devices: Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with ‘rooted’ devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape’s offline Clinical Reference.
Size : 3.0M
Current Version : 3.0
Requires Android : 2.3.3 and up
thanks and I hope that it will benefit me a lot.