Replacement for your stock notification panel. The app uses gesture detection to provide you with a custom quick settings menu when you swipe down to reveal your notifications.
• Stock themes: Nougat and Oreo based themes.
• Full color customization: Take the base layout and color all the elements to your taste.
• Powerful notifications: Get it, read it, snooze or dismiss.
• Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android 5.0+ devices.
• Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you notifications? Now they're all grouped together, for easy control.
• Notification card themes: Android 8.0 Oreo inspired.
– Light: your ordinary notifications
– Colored: uses the notification's color as the card background. Only applies the background if the color isn't dark for contrast purposes.
– Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
• Quick settings panel
– Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
– Change brightness slider color.
– Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
– (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Root is optional
Since the app doesn't actually change any parts of your system it has limited power in the quick settings area (cannot toggle mobile data, location services, etc so it opens the settings page for you). You can grant it root access though to control these settings.
???? BE A PART OF IT
Official Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/104520468798087436764
Official Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/EQ_0hUON-V_ZMO9rhCmQAw
– Fixed several crashes and small memory issues.
– Fixed ripples not showing on the header
– Option to completely remove the profile icon
– Option for custom background image that you can set
– General improvements
Material Notification Shade
Leave a Comment