Just click on the map to add different points – Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that – it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – displaying your current location on the map
BILLING – upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: Github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
Icon provided by Github.com/amirdesaingrafis
– fixed sign in elevation view
– update target version to Android 10