HOW IT WORKS:
LokLok replaces your Android lock screen with a shared whiteboard that is always in sync between you and whoever you are connected to. Create a group with one or more people, and whenever someone changes their lock screen it’ll be automatically updated on everyone else’s.
LokLok is a free app because we want everyone who likes LokLok to be able to use it. However, if you want to support LokLok you can do so by buying paid stickers ($0.99-1.49 a pack) which are available in the versions 0.79 and up.
JOIN OUR GLOBAL LOKLOK GROUP:
If you installed LokLok, but have no one to use it with – join our global LokLok group. Curated by Victoria, LokLok's communication manager, the group unites random people from all over the world. If you want to join – please drop an email at [email protected] and you'll be added to the group soon.
WHAT’S SO COOL ABOUT IT:
• LokLok is a free app that makes your standard Android lock screen less boring
• Draw on your phone without unlocking it
• Leave a note for others, it’s the first thing they’ll see when they reach for their phone
• Use it with your significant other or a group of close friends and stay in touch throughout the day
• Works like a whiteboard, erase what’s there or draw over it
• Take a photo and put it your friend’s screen. Draw over the photos they take
• Works as a lock screen and as a widget
• Share your masterpieces on social media with the #loklokapp hashtag
• Find friends from your contacts and Facebook or be completely private
• No history is saved, once you erase the drawing it’s gone
SEE IT IN ACTION:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
LokLok is in Beta. By becoming a Beta tester you help us improve LokLok. Send us your feedback and suggestions, we want to hear from you!
Help us make LokLok better
We’re working hard on the app and your feedback helps us know what to focus on next.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please email us at:
Follow us on Facebook:
and on Instagram:
and even on Twitter:
General performance improvements
LokLok: Draw on a Lock Screen