It learns about you, then adapts to how you learn best. Try it today and learn French, Spanish, German, Russian, Estonian, and English – fast.
– Adapts to your level in real time
– Learn the most relevant and practical vocabulary (4,000+ words)
– Real-world contexts in sentences created by language specialists
– Context-aware grammar hints and exercises
– Native-sounding virtual voice
– Speech recognition for hands-free learning
– Track and measure your progress
– English courses available from 6 languages
– Cosmos – dark mode!
Our 40+ linguists, scientists, and developers have combined the latest research in machine learning with our industry-leading language courses – all in a smooth, intuitive, and addictive app. Grow your vocabulary and learn a language faster than ever with Lingvist’s cutting-edge tech. Start learning a language today!
WHERE DID LINGVIST COME FROM?
Our founder, Mait, started Lingvist while working as a nuclear physicist at CERN in Switzerland. He'd lived in the French-speaking part of the country for years and wanted to expand his social life, but he always found conventional methods a little unengaging and too slow for his liking. He needed a better way to learn French – so, he created a prototype, began learning French, took a high-school language exam, and passed with a strong grade.
Today’s Lingvist is the result of that original idea and its basic principles – and we’ve come a long way since then. Founded in Estonia, we now have over 1 million users and a super-talented and friendly team across offices in Tallinn, London, Berlin, and Tokyo.
We believe anyone can learn a language in a fast and effective way.
Connect with us on:
– Twitter => https://twitter.com/lingvist
– Medium => https://medium.com/@lingvist
– LinkedIn => linkedin.com/company-beta/3075775/
– Instagram => instagram.com/thelingvist/
– Facebook => facebook.com/theLingvist
Check out our community of active learners here => forum.lingvist.com
* Improved Word List view with full sentences
* Added ability to share Lingvist sentences from the Vocabulary Builder
Lingvist: learn a language – fast
Lingvist Technologies OÜ