Gaze at the lighter while tilting your display, the flame will follow.
– Put a realistic-looking lighter on your screen with this Android app
– Customize the colors of your lighter, its flame, and the background
– Personalize your lighter by adding an engraving to the side
– Tilt your phone and see the flame follow your movements
– Blow on your phone’s mic to put out the flame
Remember the days before cell phones, when music fans held lighters above their heads at concerts? Neither do we, but apparently old people did it all the time. Now you can approximate that experience–and avoid setting your hair on fire–with Lighter Free, an app for your Android device.
Lighter Free displays a realistic-looking metal cigarette lighter on your device’s screen. Use your finger to flip the lighter open, then touch the flint wheel to create a flame. When you tilt your phone, the flame follows your movements. To put out the flame, blow on your phone’s microphone.
Personalize your lighter by changing the color of its components, the flame, and the background. You can even add a customized engraving that will appear on the lighter’s side (we recommend something like “Pink Floyd Rules”).
Read phone state and identity permission: Just used for ads. No personal information collected.
very naise app
It’s very nice app
it ‘s good
Heloo, it is nice web.
but does the resolution varies
This is funny app!
Like This APK,…. Thank’s