You have scattered digital photos, and a busy life. Ivy Gallery is an app that’s setting out to organize a life’s worth of digital photos – from a lifetime to a timeline. Ivy pulls your photos from everywhere they’re stored – Dropbox, Box, Instagram and many other services, as well as your mobile device — and drops them onto simple and easy to use timeline, where they are magically organized into Events, artistically collaged, and can be privately shared with selected friends.
– All in one. All your photos, from Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive, local device, plus photos from friends, into one timeline.
– Smart. Photos magically organized into Events.
– Artistic. Photos laid out not in grids, but in collages.
Photos on local device
• Even without an account or Internet access, you can still use Ivy to view and organize local photos, without the need to upload them.
• Your local photos stay local and private. We won’t upload, share or post them without your permission.
Photos on Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive
• Ivy server pulls photos from your Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive, and then serves the photos to Ivy Gallery at device-optimized size. This way:
– Consumes much less mobile data;
– Launches faster, for only need to contact Ivy server rather than all services;
– Has smaller footprint, for we can support more services without adding much code to the gallery.
• Photos stay private. We won’t share/post them without your permission.
• Soon to support Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and more.
Photos from friends
• New in v1.3! Instantly save shared photos to your Cloud Storages, at ORIGINAL resolution.
• Create a Share and add/invite selected Members. Members add their photos in, for each other to view, download (at original resolution) and comment on.
• Not only from Ivy Gallery, but also from Ivy website, can Members view and contribute photos.
• Non-registered (but invited with a secret link) Members can still view photos on Ivy website.
• iPhone friends and friends on other platforms, all together. No more nagging friends to send you photos. No more taking the same group photo on multiple phones.
– Free and ad-free, all-in-one gallery.
– Smart photo manager. Automatically or manually organizing photos into events.
– Elegant photo browser. Artistically collaging photo thumbnails and smoothly scrolling through them.
– Elastic photo sharing. Privately sharing selected photos with selected Members who shared the moment.
– Battery and mobile data friendly, with 1) advanced caching and on-demand requesting techniques 2) serving photos to the gallery at device-optimized size.
– Gallery running in offline mode on local photos and local cached data.
– Gallery running in guest mode (without a registered account) as a local gallery to browse/view/organize/manage local photos.
– Selecting (tap-and-hold supported) and operating on multiple photos at a time.
– Linking unlimited number of Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive accounts.
– Specifying folders/albums to pull from Dropbox / Box / Instagram / Picasa / Flickr / SkyDrive / Google Drive.
– Showing your favorite photos on the gallery cover, and hiding the rest instead of deleting them.
– Matching registered Members with your Contacts and Facebook friends (with your permission).
– Messaging/commenting in Shares.
– Viewing and contributing shared photos on Ivy website, as well as on Ivy Gallery.
Size : 5.4M
Current Version : 1.5.0
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Offered By : Landscape Mobile
Leave a Comment