If you like space or astronomy, you will like the ISS HD live app.
ISS HD live will show you a live video feed of the Earth from International Space Station directly on your android phone or tablet. ISS HD live offers you an exciting experience where everything is thoroughly thought and designed, the complete app that shows Earth video streaming about 400 km above it, with a lot of options fully customizable.
You will have available a stunning live HD video streaming to your device screen, directly from the International Space Station cameras.
The app has integrated the native Android Google Map (ISS tracker) in it, where you can follow the ISS orbit around our planet, zoom, rotate, drag, tilt the map. Also, you can choose between different types of map, like Satellite or Terrain, and an information window is also presented with data such as ISS speed, altitude, visibility, country above which ISS is right now, latitude and longitude. Everything is customizable from settings menu.
You have seven different source of live video streaming:
1. Live HD camera – a wonderful HD video streaming view of our planet
2. Live Standard camera – this is not HD, but it shows a live streaming of the Earth and from time to time details of the ISS, like tests, maintenance and communication with Earth
3. NASA TV – is the television service of the United States government agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
4. NASA TV Media.
5. Spacewalk (Recorded) – Beautiful HD images from cameras of astronauts outside the ISS.
6. Inside the International Space Station – Take a video tour of each module inside the ISS, all explained by the astronauts.
7. Eventual Channel – Temporary live cameras from NASA, European Space Agency (ESA) and Russian Space Agency (Roscosmos)
You can watch these live feeds in your televisor using Google Cast
You will be notified when next sunset or sunrise will occur allowing you to watch it live directly from International Space Station.
Do you want to see the ISS in the sky at night?
This is the easiest way to spot the station. With the built-in ISS detector tool, ISS HD Live will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. And you will get a notification when it will pass over your region during the daylight. By this way, you can admire your country from space.
You will be also notified when special events, such as spacewalk will occur.
Explore the International Space Station with Google Street View
Aspiring astronauts can now pretend to float on the International Space Station (ISS), thanks to Google. The company worked with astronauts on the orbiting complex to provide a Google Street View of the low orbit satellite, from its science labs to its beautiful Earth-facing Cupola window.
When ISS (International Space Station) is on the night side of Earth, the video image is black, which is normal.
Sometimes video is not available due to transmission issues or when the crew is changing cameras. In such cases, usually you will have a blue or a blank screen. In few minutes the transmission should return, so, please be patient. This is not an app issue.
Twitter: @isshdlive – You can find news, about ISS, Nasa, Space, Earth and the video streaming
Instagram: isshdlive – Pictures taken of the earth by the streaming of the HD Camera, SD Camera and Nasa TV
Facebook: isshdlive – Pictures, news and Information of ISS HD live app
• Fixed critical errors
• Expand chat feature
• Added video download feature
• Added ISS Tour (Google Street View)
• Fixed video loading issues
• Added prediction passes
• Improvements in the chat
• Added reply feature in the chat
• Added play/pause control
• Improved browser
• Added live chat feature
• Added resolution control
• Added new cameras
• Google Cast Support
• Capture Image video
• Improved video and map loading
• Improved map navigation
ISS HD Live: View Earth Live