HOLY QURAN FEATURES:
– Read Holy Quran by Surah or Parah Listings
– Read Holy Quran with translations in English, Urdu, Hindi and Roman Urdu script
– Read Holy Quran with translations by Muhammad Juna Garhi, Noor ul Amin, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Tahir-ul-Qadri, Amin Ahsan Islahi, Muhammad Hussain Najfi, Nighat Hashmi, Abul Alaa Moududi, Kanzul Iman etc.
– Read Holy Quran Arabic to Urdu Word-by-Word translation
– Read Tafasir of the Quran by Taqi Usmani, Abul Ala Moudodi, Ibne Kaseer, and audio Tafseer of Dr. Israr Ahmed and Mufti M. Sayeed
– Add your own notes along with each Ayah of the Holy Quran
– Save Bookmarks for the Holy Quran to record where you are at, or to mark important passages
– Search the entire Holy Quran by Word typed in Arabic
– Search entire translations of the Holy Quran by Word typed in English, Urdu, Roman Urdu or Hindi
– Search from an alphabetically ordered list of all the Arabic words present in the Holy Quran and jump straight to the Ayahs containing these words
– Jump directly to any Ayah of your choice in any Surah of the Holy Quran and start reading from there.
– Search Holy Quran By Arabic Root Word. In the Arabic language, most words are derived from a Root Word. A word is created by applying vowels, prefixes and suffixes in an often predictable manner to the original Root. Excellent for people interested in learning the Arabic language or meaning of the Quran.
– Search the Holy Quran by Subject or Topic, listed alphabetically in both English and Urdu
– Easily share any Ayah with your friends and family
– Listen to Holy Quran's recitation from at least 12 world-renowned reciters.
– Listen to Holy Quran's Audio Translation and Tafaseer
– Read Seven Primary Source Books of Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) that are considered most authentic in the Muslim Ummah with the consensus of Muslim scholars, that is Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jame Tirmazi, Sunnan Abu Dawood, Sunnan Nisai, Sunnan Ibne Maja and Musnad Ahmed.
– Read Two Secondary Books of Ahadith collection, namely Al-Silsila-tus-Sahiha and Mishkat-ul-Masabeeh.
– Read Original Ahadith in Arabic, as well as Translations of Ahadith in both Urdu and English
– All Ahadith are fully Referenced with international numbering (from world-renowned Darus Salaam publications)
– Audio Available for Sahih Bukhari, Jame Tirmazi and Sunnan Abu Dawud Translations.
– Read Ahadith chapter by chapter, as written in the original books
– Filter book chapters based on Sahih (strong in authenticity) and Zaeef (weak in authenticity) Ahadith, or read full chapters without filtering
– For each Hadith, complete details are provided, including Baab, Status / Grade, Source Reference of Status / Grade, Takhreej and Wazahat
– Bookmark Ahadith to record your reading position or important Ahadith
– Easily Share Hadith text with your Friends and Family
AUTHENTIC IBAADAAT, AZKAR AND DUA COLLECTION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.):
– Namaz: Authentic Azkar and Duas of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) post-Takbir-Tahreema, Rukooh, post-Ruku, Sujdah, between Sajdahs, Tashahud
– Namaze Janaza
– 27 Qaida Lessons with Audio
-Tajweed Description with Images
AUTHENTIC DUAS FROM PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.):
– Full Reference to Source Books of Ahadith provided
– Share any Dua easily with your Friends and Family
– Check Local Namaz Timings (in your city) so you can always pray on time
– Check Qibla direction so you can always pray in the correct direction of the Qibla.
– Islamic Date
– 99 Names of Allah
– 99 Names of Muhammad
– Share Greetings
Islam360 app is continuously updating and adding more books and features for the benefit of the Muslim Ummah! May Allah reward you for your interest in the original sources of knowledge of our Deen!
Improve and add features in word by word Quran
Hide/show settings from Quran, translation and tafseer
Added one more translation
bug fixes and improvements