Here’s what you can do with the Google Wifi app:
• Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
• Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
• Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
• See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
• Create a separate network for your guests
• Run a network check to test your connection speed
• Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
• Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
App shortcuts: Quick access to Network Check and Family Wi-Fi from your phone's homescreen.
General stability & performance improvements.