• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Android Wear, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com”>fit.google.com) and even your Android Wear watch.
• Track your activity using the redesigned workout mode, and review summaries of past activities on Android Wear
• Hear spoken announcements from Android Wear while you're running
• Automatically measure and track your heart rate throughout the day on the LG Watch Sport, Huawei Watch 2 and Montblanc Summit (more devices are coming soon)
• Heart rate summaries for strength-training activities
• Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
Google Fit – Fitness Tracking