Complete info on one widget. Battery, digital reading, day and date, neon look.
If you are experiencing problems, email to developer directly. We try our best to solve your problems. Instead of getting mad at comments and giving poor rating.
Neon look, glowing and great feel. Combination of analog and digital clock. Plus! It has complete yet useful additional information.
1. 2×2 sized widget
2. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
3. 7 Color Themes
4. Digital reading of the clock
5. Support both 12H and 24H format
6. Date and Day display. Day will be in red color on weekends.
7. Battery Level display. Blue when battery level is full, orange if in intermediate, and red color when battery in low level.
8. Battery charging indicator
9. Rainbow and Pastel Theme (Full Version)
10. Transparent on every themes (Full Version)
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my widget you can consider to buy me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding…Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price. And you’ll get more features compared to the free version 🙂
On full version you can have Rainbow and Pastel Spectrum Theme and more over you can have a transparent choice on every themes! Make your clock widget even cooler!
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
3. This widget look best at AMOLED screen
4. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
5. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
6. I have this widget on my Home Screen since development time and seems it does not drain battery at all.
Leave a Comment