• See a live graph of which apps are currently using your mobile carrier data or Internet connection.
• Instantly know every time a new app accesses the network and begins using Wi-Fi or mobile cellular data.
• Go back in time with GlassWire’s graph to see which apps used mobile data earlier in the week or month.
• GlassWire’s data alerts can help keep you under your data limit. Get alerted before you reach your carrier data limit to avoid overage fees.
• Does your mobile phone provider allow some specific social or video apps to use unlimited data? Go to GlassWire’s “Data Plan” screen and set up zero-rated apps that won’t have their data usage counted against your data plan.
How can we improve?
Join our forum forum.glasswire.com/ and let us know how we can improve, or email us at [email protected] We also have a bug bounty program hackerone.com/glasswire.
Thanks for trying GlassWire and we hope to earn your business and trust!
Sincerely, The GlassWire Team
• GlassWire is now translated into Portuguese, Chinese, German, Spanish, Russian, and French.
• Battery usage problems? Go to GlassWire’s settings and slow your update interval to solve the problem (not necessary for newer phones).
• Improved data counting and fixed bugs due to user reports. Thanks for reporting problems to us so we can improve!
• Go to the top left GlassWire three line menu and tap it, then choose “send feedback” to send us bugs and feedback.
GlassWire – Data Usage Privacy