With Frontback you take a photo with the front camera, another with the back camera, and share them both in a single image. Frontback is the most delightful way to tell a story with photos. Frontback is a fantastic community (1M+) of people who love being creative or just sharing their daily life, be part of it. Frontback is a fun new camera app! This is an initial Android version, so if you have any bugs to report or have questions regarding your first experience, please email us at [email protected]
Other publications that have featured Frontback are CNN, The New York Times, The Verge, Re/code, and Bloomberg TV.
• Capture your best moments using both front and back cameras.
• Write short captions mentioning @friends and #hashtags.
• Add location such as restaurants, museums, or music festivals.
• Share instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, email, and more.
• See all your friends’ photos or explore the most entertaining photo community on the planet!
• Swipe horizontally to switch between the front and back cameras.
• Swipe vertically to flip the top and bottom panes.
• After the photo is taken, swipe horizontally to flip backwards text.
• Tap any photo for the retake option.
• Try the self-timer for even more creativity or group photos.
if you have any bugs to report or have questions regarding your first experience, please email us at [email protected] or tweet at @frontbackapp
Take a photo with the front camera, a selfie with the back camera, or two photos with the front camera, or even two photos with the back camera, means two selfies or two objects. Many options with the front and back cameras — Frontback or Frontfront or Backback.
Size : 4.1M
Current Version : 126.96.36.199
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Offered By : Frontback