Imagine answering a call – or receiving a missed call – from a person or a company you have never talked to before.
With the Caller Identification App (CIA), you can see immediately who this caller is. CIA shows the name, address and other details right on your screen, while the phone is still ringing. This means you can prepare yourself properly for the call, or even decide not to take it. Priceless!
Caller ID GIVES YOU:
. 100% free caller identification.
. Unlimited access to the world’s largest collection of names and numbers – including access to more than 1.3 billion
personal and business listings – both local and internationally.
. An app loved by users Worldwide.
– So what are you waiting for? Download the CIA app now!
But that is not all, with CIA you can also:
– Get social results. CIA not only offers you regular caller ID, but also the caller’s social network profiles including
Facebook and LinkedIN.
– Block spam calls: Avoid annoying tele-marketers by marking the number as spam. CIA will block the number when
it calls you again. Furthermore you will also get to see when other CIA users have marked a caller as spam too.
– Add contacts to your address book: CIA’s ‘Update Contacts’ feature entitles you to add new numbers and profiles
to your existing address book.
– Send callers to voicemail: You can use the ‘Call Blocker’ feature to divert calls from withheld numbers straight to
your voicemail. You can also add specific numbers you want to divert.
– Find alternative businesses: Trying to call and not getting through? CIA will suggest other businesses for you to
– See a caller’s Facebook status: Link the app to your Facebook account and see your friend’s status and photo
when they call.
– Find a name: You can type a number and instantly get the owners contact details.
Still reading? Go ahead and download the app NOW!
1. Reputation Check and your Personal Caller ID Control:
Have you ever wondered what other people name you in their contact list? And how many nicknames you’ve got? With the new CIA Reputation Check you can easily see under which nicknames people have saved your details in their contact lists.
CIA makes it easy to control what Caller ID appears when you make a call. Simply set your personal Caller ID under ‘My Profile’ and delete unwanted nicknames in the ‘Reputation Check’ to maintain a clean and flawless reputation.
2. New improved user interface and layout:
With the introduction of the new design we have focused on a more user friendly layout. It makes it easier and faster for you to navigate in. The new graphics, colors and images provide you with a more professional, sophisticated and clean layout.
Size : 6.7M
Current Version : 4.0.9
Requires Android : 2.2 and up