Unique Swipe Action: you control a smooth animation of the weather forecast.
Weather at a Glance: see a whole weeks’ weather on one screen.
Wind Streamlines: animated streamlines indicate wind speed and direction.
Wavefronts: animated wavefronts indicate wave direction.
Data Galore: with 30+ data types including precipitation, cloud, wind, temperature, pressure, humidity, wave height and more.
Multiple Data Sources: NOAA GFS (United States of America) and CMC GDPS (Canada).
DeltaTemp graph: compare temperature between days for warm and cold fronts.
Resizeable Widgets: customize your widget for data types and multiple graphs.
Multiple Layers: view wind on top of rain on top of any other data type.
Travel Mode: forecast updates wherever you go in the world.
Save Locations: with global weather data you can add any location in the world.
Design: native Android with Material Design, plus light and dark themes.
Pro Version: choose from annual subscription or one-off purchase to receive 10-day long range forecast, graph editor and more map styles.
Use Flowx alongside your local current conditions weather app for your complete forecast needs.
Try Flowx Today – visualize the forecast and understand weather systems, it’s the smart way to plan around the weather.
* Flowx was formerly known as WeatherBomb.
Version 2.242 (1 May 2018)
– Blank Widgets? Please email me.
– Coastlines now align with the shore when you zoom in. Yes, it annoyed me too.
– Temperature graph now have a line showing the freezing point. Turn it on in the Graph Editor.
– Inches per hour values on graphs scales now show up properly.
– Fixed the lifted index rendering bug.
– Fixed many, many, many bugs.
Flowx: visual long range weather forecast