Floating Toucher EX is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher EX contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel’s color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
– Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher EX?
The “Lock screen” feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
What’s the difference between Floating Toucher EX and Floating Toucher?
Floating Toucher EX has unlocked all the feature of Floating Toucher, but add ads when displaying panel.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the “Uninstall” option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to “System settings” -> “Security settings” -> “Device administrators” deactivate “Floating Toucher EX”, then uninstall Floating Toucher EX in a normal way.
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Size : 2.5M
Current Version : 1.2
Requires Android : 2.3 and up