– Fast way to lock huge files (like movies) by hashing just both beginning and ending of file (optional).
– Tracks temporary unlocked files by notification, to keep in mind you left unprotected docs.
– Encodes the content and file names as well.
– Involves the Android Media Scanner automatically after change to make file visible by other applications.
– Smart looking through directories for documents, locked and unlocked files.
– Opens documents directly from app.
– Notifies about forgotten unlocked files, which were left by user.
NOTICE: There is no password recovery procedure, because the password is not stored anywhere. Program checks just kind of password sum control (one way encryption).
Keep in mind that encrypted file name cannot be changed by other programs, because file locker will not able to restore original name and file remains corrupted.
Do you want to report problem, propose a new feature? Send me email, please. thx
– Android KitKat 4.4 support added
– New hashing algorithm that resolves corrupt files problem
– Others minor bugs resolved