FREE comprehensive eye care app to test and monitor your vision, as well as trainings for healthier and stronger eyes.
– Visual Acuity Test
– Glasses Check
– Astigmatism Test
– Contrast Sensitivity Test
– Central Vision test
– Duochrome Acuity Test
– Red Desaturation Test
– Color Blindness Test
– Color Arrangement Test (coming soon)
Vision tests are useful for:
– Patients with blurred or distorted vision
– Patients with blurred vision at night
– Patients that have eye strains or chronic headaches or fatigue
– Patients that have normal visual acuity, but still experience fuzzy, cloudy vision
– Patients who have memorized the office chart
– House visits
– Household tests for adults who have doubts if a doctor’s visit is required
– Household tests for children
– Schools, kindergartens, universities or offices for monitoring
– Patients with macular degeneration (usually instructed to monitor their vision daily)
– Nursing homes
15+ Eye and Vision Trainings improve eyesight by relaxing your eye muscles, making them stronger, improving blood circulation and reducing fatigue.
We recommend to set up training schedule at least for working days and give 3-5 minutes to your eye training.
Eye Guide provides the most useful and important information for your eye health. Nutrition tips will help to organize your diet. Daily Tips will help to care for your eyes better every day. First Aid will provide all necessary information to know what to do when something happens to your eyes and the anatomy will let you know your eye structure better.
– Random test charts to eliminate boring and repeating experiences;
– Voice controls to help you navigate easier;
– Smooth and intuitive interface with animations;
– Snellen chart;
– LogMAR chart;
– Golovin–Sivtsev table;
– Landolt C known also as Japanese Vision Test;
– Tumbling E chart;
– Nutrition tips;
– Daily Eye Care tips;
– First Aid tips;
– Eye Anatomy;
– Quick Access Home Screen Widget;
– Daily Tips Home Screen Widget.
This application is not intended to replace optician’s regular full examination.
We recommend you get a full eye exam after using it.
Trainings are not guaranteed to give perceptible/substantial results.
Size : 6.2M
Current Version : 1.3.2
Requires Android : 4.0 and up