This is the FREE LIGHT version!
Don’t forget the important dates of your life! Organize your days till Christmas, your Mom’s birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick’s day, vacation, your anniversary or any events that you don’t want to forget. Never miss an important day again!
This is a countdown widget for your home screen to remind you of the meaningful dates in your life. It shows the number of days/hours left to a specified date. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping on them.
You can set a title and a date. After these optionally you can:
– set time
– set title backcolor and forecolor
– set counter forecolor
– choose an icon (from the available ~140 nice pictures)
– choose from three counting modes:
— day (counts in days only, use event date only the time doesn’t matter, default is 00:00)
— hour (counts in hours only, use event date + event hour only)
— automatic (defult in days only mode -> switch to hours only mode in the last day -> finally shows minutes only in the last hour, use event date + time too. )
— D-H-M (counts in days, hours and mins all at once, but it only works with 3×1 widget size!)
— W-D (counts in week and days)
– set a reminder (in hours only)
– set repeating (in days only)
PREMIUM VERSION Avilable on Playstore.
HOW TO USE:
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the Event Countdown Widget to add your screen.
IMPORTANT!!!! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE BECAUSE IS NOT THE APP’S MALFUNCTION
– If you can’t find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
– If the layout doesn’t change when you resize OR YOU CAN’T RESIZE with android version 4.0 or below it’s an Android fault. Only 4.1 or above version support widget resize!
– There is a resize bug in the Android OS (examp: Samsung TouchWiz launcher)! If your layout doesn’t change it’s not the app’s fault! This is a problem with TouchWiz itself and is outside of my control.
– And please don’t downrate if you don’t know what is widget and can’t add it to your homescreen!! It’s not a fault! Please see the examp video and read the How to Use description!
– If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
Size : 4.4M
Current Version : 1.7.4
Requires Android : 2.2 and up