Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
– Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
– See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
– Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
– Log your indoor workouts manually
– Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth heart rate monitors)
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
– Keep a full training log
– See how much you train each day
– Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
– Connect with Google Fit to add workout data to your dashboard
– Use your favorite wearable devices to track, including Garmin, Gear, Pebble, and Android Wear
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
– Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
– Commit to fitness goals and let your friends motivate you
– Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
– Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
– Check the news feed to comment on friends’ workouts
– Race against a friend’s personal best time
– Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks: Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
– Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats, track your progress, as well as interact and compete with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports…get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
– Reach your running goal with a personal training plan – whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon
– View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
– Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
– View weather information on each workout summary
– Enjoy an ad-free experience
– Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
The fine print:
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 while the annual subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
We ask for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We ask for permission to access your personal information and read contacts. This enables you to connect with your friends, challenge them, and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
We're squashing bugs and working on ensuring you get the best fitness experience every time you use our app. Please keep sending in your feedback so we can continue to make your workouts better.
Endomondo – Running & Walking
Android 4.0 and up
Jan 17, 2017