Vidmate is one of the best video and movie download android apps. Whether you want to stream Tv shows, download movies and trending videos from the internet, Vidmate for PC is your mate. Have you ever wanted to download a video from Facebook or Instagram or Youtube or Vimeo or any of the other popular websites but could not find a working solution? If yes, Vidmate can be your preferred app from now on.
In this era of digital entertainment, Vidmate can be your Netflix and for absolutely FREE of charge. You can watch popular Tv shows and Movies all through this one app. What’s better is it comes with support for HD quality and format.
Download Vidmate app
Vidmate is originally released as an Android application and so compatible with only Android mobile phones. But the downside of using it as an Android App is you are quickly going to run out of space as mobile phones have limited storage and you are only going to download so many before you see a pop up saying “Your device storage is insufficient”.
Additionally speaking, the best way to watch Movies, TV shows or series is by viewing them on a bigger screen of a desktop or laptop. Isn’t it?
If you want to first try out and see what Vidmate offers, kindly follow the below steps to download Vidmate Android App
- Open Google “Play Store”. If you have not connected your Gmail account, do it.
- Search for “Vidmate”. Tap on the first result and check if it has a lot of downloads to confirm its authenticity.
- Tap on “Install” and wait for the app to get downloaded and installed.
- Open the app and enjoy the entertainment.
Alternatively, you can also try out the Vidmate app by installing an APK file.
Make sure you turn on “install from unknown resources” under security settings.
Can we download Vidmate App for PC?
Yes, we definitely can, using our smart trick presented in this guide. Running an Android app on PC windows desktop or laptop requires the role of an Android Emulator. Windows operating system can only run EXE files. So, An android emulator like BlueStacks or Nox player can bypass that requirement and help use the Android version of the app.
Vidmate App for PC is supported in Windows 10/8/7/Xp and Vista and MAC too. But for that, you need to read these step-by-step instructions that follow.
How to download and install Vidmate for PC Windows using BlueStacks?
- Open “BlueStacks” software. If you have not downloaded it yet, head over to BlueStacks official website and do it first.
- Double click to open the .exe installer of BlueStacks.
- As with installing any software, provide Admin credentials to proceed with complete installation of BlueStacks.
- You can customize things like download and installation location, type of device etc. But it is not required. Just continue with default settings if you are not tech savvy.
- After successful installation, you will see a “complete” BlueStacks screen.
- Open the BlueStacks shortcut from the menu. Since it’s the first time, BlueStacks will take some time to boot up.
- Once done, Click on “Play Store” icon on BlueStacks home screen to find Vidmate.
- Search in the top bar by typing “Vidmate” and tap on the first result. If you don’t find it in the Google Play store, alternatively you can try downloading Vidmate from 9apps
- Click on “install” to download and install Vidmate app.
- Open Vidmate once you see it in BlueStacks home page under “installed apps”.
- Yay! Enjoy your time with Vidmate and you will never be bored.
Some of the known issues are unable to use “Play Store” after clicking on the icon from step 7. This can be easily solved by logging in with your Gmail account. You can use the same Gmail account from your Android Phone or you can create a new Gmail account altogether.
Download Vidmate using Apk file:
If Vidmate is removed from Play store, you can try downloading APK file from trusted APK websites like APKpure and install it in BlueStacks like this. By clicking on “Install APK” you can download APK file of Vidmate and install Vidmate Android App successfully.
How to download funny WhatsApp videos using Vidmate?
- Open the Vidmate app, on the homepage, you will see a list of popular websites, do not click on these but instead, click on more and you can notice
WhatsApp Funny Videos.
- Once you click on it, you will have a list of funny videos, select your favorite video and download audio or video it to your PC with your desired format and quality
- Remember the location of the video and go to that location to find that video from your PC.
How to download Popular trending videos using Vidmate?
- Open the Vidmate application, on the homepage, you can find all of the popular social media websites like Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, Vimeo etc.
- Open your desired website and login with your account and locate the video you want to download.
- Once you find a video you like it and you want to download, tap on “Download” button to save it to your PC Windows desktop or laptop and Android Mobile phones.
- Aside from the top 20 social websites, you can tap on “More” to see even more list of websites to download videos.
How to download and install Vidmate app for PC without BlueStacks?
Though BlueStacks garnered quite a reputation as the best android emulator, it is not always the first choice for all users. This is mainly because of BlueStacks requiring more system resources like space, memory, RAM and so on. If Vidmate is crashing with BlueStacks, you can go with an alternative best method to download Vidmate app without using BlueStacks.
We will be using Nox Player, a similar Android Emulator but requires fewer resources.
Downloading and installing Nox player is quite similar to downloading and installing BlueStacks player, so you can just follow the same step-by-step instructions albeit with one tiny change. To download Nox player, you need to go to the official website of Nox player and rest all are similar.
To wrap up…
We hope you found a new way to enjoy entertainment through Vidmate for free. Carefully follow this guide to download and install Vidmate for PC Windows and MAC. Did we miss any better app than Vidmate for PC to watch and download videos? Let us know in the comments and also if you love guides like this, subscribe to our blog.