Users can also calculate a date with reference from another date with a duration. Just key in a date and a duration, then select "plus" or "minus" to get the result.
Other that that, users can calculate the result of working days plus a particular start day. Users can choose to exclude certain day of week in this calculation.
Finally, user can also check out a particular date (including time) with reference to the year, quarter, month, week, day, hour and minute!
– calculates duration between two dates (can include time optionally)
– calculates a date by adding/subtracting a duration to/from a date (with time optionally)
– calculates working day + start day (option to exclude certain day in the week)
– calculates the following information from a selected date:
– week of year, week of quarter, week of month;
– day of year, day of quarter;
– hour of year, hour of quarter, hour of month, hour of week;
– minute of year, minute of quarter, minute of month, minute of week, minute of day;
– second of year, second of quarter, second of month, second of week, second of day, etc
– simple, intuitive design
– smooth user experience
– supports 12-hour and 24-hour time formats
Download your comprehensive Date Calculator with Time features today!
Please drop me an email for any feedback and suggestion.[Other Names]Day Calculator, Work Day Calculator, Work Schedule, Day Counter, Time Calculator
– added Information shortcut button for result screen
– added "Include Day" for "Duration Between Dates" and "Date + Duration" calculations
– added Holiday screen
– added Holiday import and export