• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device’s lock screen, first make sure that “Enable widgets” is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the “+” icon. Finally, select “DashClock” to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at https://github.com/romannurik/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
• Fix for weather extension (thanks to contributor ekchang!)
• Added Japanese translations (thanks to contributor naofum!)
• Bug fixes
Full changelog: http://www.dashclock.com/changelog
Roman Nurik and Ian Lake