Access and manage your SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick, the next generation of mobile storage for your Android™ based phones, tablets and PCs with the SanDisk Connect Drive app. Easily save videos and photos, stream videos and music directly from the drive—even when it’s tucked away in your bag or in the overhead bin.
Note – SanDisk Connect App requires a SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick to work (sold separately). This app is not compatible with prior generation of SanDisk Connect products like Wireless Flash Drive and Wireless Media Drive.
To learn more about Connect wireless drives, go to www.sandiskconnect.com
• User-friendly interface to access your contents on SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick
• Wirelessly store and stream content directly from the drive, without the hassle of wires or cables – no Internet connection required
• Transfer photos, videos and large files from your phone or tablet to the drive and free up space
• Easily access files from the drive, copy them to your phone or tablet for local access
• Enjoy your photos in slideshow mode
• Enable Auto-Backup to copy photos and videos from your Gallery automatically
• Backup and restore contacts
• Auto-play all music files with the built-in player
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• Optional view modes: list, tile
1. App requires a SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick (sold separately)
2. This app is not backwards compatible and will not work with the previous version of SanDisk Connect (Wireless Flash Drive and Wireless Media Drive)
About SanDisk Connect wireless drives (Specs)
1. Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
2. Storage capacities up to 128GB
3. Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3*
4. Battery operated
5. Accessible up to 150 feet away
6. Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
*SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Stick
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
© 2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
‣ Bug fixes and improvements
Leave a Comment