With Cloud Mail.Ru all your photos will always be at hand. Upload your files to your cloud drive and they will automatically be available on all your devices.
* Upload photos from your mobile phone. Adjust the automatic "save to disk" in your cloud Camera Uploads. In order to save bandwidth, it is recommended to perform downloads while connected to a Wi-Fi.
* Free up space on your device: all your images are already saved in the Cloud.
* Share files and folders with friends and colleagues in just one click.
* Save bandwidth – you can send a link to a image, video or document by SMS, e-mail, instant messenger or through a social network.
* Cloud Mail.Ru for Android allows you to watch videos (including the most popular video formats: avi, mkv, mp4, mov, wmv) and listen to music. Cloud can play a video file without downloading it on the device. Still available ability to open a video into an external player.
* Manage your files from anywhere – rename, delete, move them between folders.
* Create shared folders with other users, add any files together. Use shared folders with friends to collect photos from party or travelling. Work with documents in groups, using shared folder with colleagues. Collect and share family memories – all family members can add photos and videos in a shared album.
* Keep your important files in a safe storage location! No matter what happens to your drive on your PC or phone, all your files stored in the Cloud will stay intact.
* You can increase your Cloud storage. List of plans is located in the application side-bar.
* The Cloud Mail.Ru app is available for Android smartphones and tablets.
* You do not need any wires, flash drives and memory cards. All you need is the free app Cloud Mail.Ru and internet connection.
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 4.0 and later.
– A new Albums section has been added to this app: collected here are your favorites, videos, screenshots, as well as people recognized in photographs.
– Access Control: if a PIN or fingerprint login fails, a photo of the person holding your device will be saved to the Cloud.
– Facedown Lock: the Cloud can be closed and locked if you place the device face down. Both features can be enabled in Security Settings.
Leave a Comment