Clockwork Tomato is a time management application, based on the Pomodoro technique, a method that boosts productivity by breaking down work periods into 25-minute slices, separated by short breaks.
This application is both a timer and a desktop clock, with simple and complete features:
• Original display of all the informations: a light and smart-looking clock showing the start time, end time and progress of the current timer, and the next timer to come.
• Timers can auto-chain.
• Enhanced manual mode featuring ‘extended timers’.
• Optional continuous ticking sound during Pomodoro timers.
• Optional flashing screen at the end of a timer, and during extended timers.
• Home screen clock widget.
• Lock screen clock widget (Android 4.2+).
• Persistent statistics on achieved pomodoros with history sharing capabilities.
• Fully configurable (timers length, colors, elements display).
• Ability to call Tasker tasks for more customizations.
• Optimized for both small and large displays, including tablets.
• No fancy permission required:
READ_PHONE_STATE permission, to detect phone calls and pause the ticking sound playback accordingly.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to store and access custom notification sounds.
• No Ads.
Please do not hesitate to share with us any suggestion on the features.
To help in translating Clockwork Tomato, follow this link: crowdin.net/project/clockwork-tomato
Russian translation .
Simplified Chinese translation .
German translation by Marcus Hoja and Hans Nix.
Spanish translation by Miguel Pagola.
Korean translation .
Turkish translation by Can Garip.
Polish translation by Mariusz Klochowicz.
Size : 3.8M
Current Version : 18.104.22.168
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
Offered By : phlam