– Supports Android version 4.1 and above.
– Google Material Design
– Lots of customizations
– Many fonts for clock and date
– Select widget click actions
– Tap on widget to load up alarm/widget settings page
To use the widget on Android:
– Open the app drawer
– Tap the "Widgets" tab
– Find Clock Widget and drag it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
Add Ubuntu fonts
Some bugs fixed