– No Ads, No Freemium, just donations
– Share images / videos: Download and share images and videos with just one touch
– Jump to previous clipboard entries! Or manage all Clips in a nice material designed List!
– Speak out Clips: Listen to your copied items, for convenience or for pronunciation
– Link Shortener: Shorten Links with bit.ly with one click!
– QR Code: Copy any text and create a QR code to share it directly
– Define: Define a word right in the notification bar
– Currency Conversion: Convert any currency to any other, by using google
– Share: Any copied content can be shared by clicking on the notification
– Open Link: When detecting a link open it in the browser.
– Search: Search the copied text on google.
– Show on map: Copy an address an jump directly to the map!
– Translate: The translate action jumps right to Google translate and uses your preferred language.
– Email to: Filter email address and start to compose a new mail with the found address.
– Call: Filter a phone number and call it.
It is comparable with Clipper, Paste+ or Clip Stack, in a sense that it runs in the background and
has a very light service (consumes no battery) and reacts on copy actions.
Clipboard Actions can be combined with other Clipboard managers.
Permission: In app purchase (com.android.vending.BILLING)
Explanation: Clipboard Actions should stay free of charge and Ads which is why we are asking for some donations this is done by using in app purchase.
Permission: run at startup (android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED)
Explanation: We use this permission to start the service when your device starts and
we can run the background service if it is enabled.
Permission: prevent phone from sleeping (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK)
Explanation: We need this to make sure that the background service will be started and not killed while starting. But the service it self does not consume any battery.
Explanation: Needed to query external resources like Wikipedia or a dictionary.
This is a iterative project.
New features will be added soon.
If you like the project, please give me 5 Stars and comment with a feature requests, or even better
got to the github project, report issues and feature requests.
Version 1.32 & 1.33 (bugfix)
– Finally Edit: Long press on one item
Quick Fix Crash of version 1.30
– New language French (Thanks to Camillep)
** Blacklist apps feature, now you can blacklist apps where CA is not copying
– New languages Polish and Finish (Thanks: Karol and Igettäjä)
** Add Accessibility Service: Now foreground service is not needed anymore!
** Plenty small fixes