Car widget make easier and quicker access to phone feature during driving.
“Car Widget” make easier and quicker access to phone feature during driving.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press “menu”, then “add”, select “widgets” and choose “Car Widget” from the list of available widgets.
* 4×4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* Skins: Glossy, Car Home, Metro (like Windows Phone 7)
* Customization options: background color
and opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for “Car Dock” / “Car Home” applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial (require CALL_PHONE permission)
* Direct message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
Free version includes preview of features available in the Car Widget Pro.
This is not Trial version, for using advertised functionality you will need to buy the Pro version.
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection: (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
– It’s not possible to unlock screen from widget
– It’s not possible to switch to specific screen from widget
* On some devices you have option “Stay awake” (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.