Here comes Callist!
Did you remember that your smartphone is also a phone?
Well, Callist is here to remind you of that.
Callist V3.0 is out with a brand new design and scheduled reminders feature!
Check it out for FREE!
The basics :
– You can keep a list of the people you want and need to talk to (don’t worry, Callist will help you with that list)
– Schedule call reminders, add notes and repetitions
– Add to, delete from and organise your Callist with simple touch gestures
– Call, text and email your favorite contacts and contacts you recently talked to
But Callist is not a regular Calls Manager… here comes the COOL stuff!
After call popups :
Had a missed call or you could not reach someone? Callist will show you a popup from which you can easily:
– Add a call reminder directly into your Callist (Can be done automatically, if you’d like)
– Add a call reminder
– Call that contact back
– Send a text, email or open a Whatsapp conversation
– NEW! Added “Quick Text Messages”: easy to send predefined messages
– Call someone else – your Callist is a click away
– You can choose exactly which popups you want Callist to show you from the app’s settings window
Home screen Widgets! :
There is no need to search for contacts in a contacts app anymore:
– You can add a widget that gives you easy access to favorite contacts and your Callist (Call,Text,Email,open Whatsapp)
– We have a small and handy widget for adding contacts to your Callist, opening the dialer or choosing and calling a contact.
No Ads :
Callist is just getting started, and we want you to have the best and non-intrusive user experience.
So, we have no ads what so ever. Enjoy!
Permissions explained :
We want you to feel comfortable installing Callist, so we wanted to explain why we need each permission:
– “Phone calls (directly call phone numbers)” – our app and widget let you call contacts directly with no hassle
– “Phone calls (read phone status and identity)” – allows us to know when to show you our awesome after call popups
– “Your personal information (modify your contacts)” – used to allow you to edit your favorite contacts from within Callist
– “Your personal information (read call log, read your contacts)” – being used to know which contacts to recommend to you and to show you contacts’ information
– “Network communication (full network access and view network connections)” – a lot of basic android features require internet connection + analytics (NO private data is tracked)
– “System tools – run at startup” – allows callist to add your reminders after restarting your phone
– “Hardware controls – control vibration” – for vibrating when getting a Callist notification
There is a lot more fun stuff, so what are you waiting for? Your Callist awaits!
Size : 2.5M
Current Version : 188.8.131.52
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
Offered By : dors