Call PopOut – a multitasking way to handle incoming calls while stay on your current apps.
– Call Popout Turns Incoming Calls into “Chat Heads” (Life Hacker)
– Use Call PopOut to make incoming calls less distracting on Android (CNET)
– Call PopOut for Android is like Facebook Chat Heads for phone calls (The Next Web)
– Handle Calls without Interruption with Call Popout (XDA Developer)
– Call Popout Shows Floating Popups For Calls Within Select Android Apps (AddictiveTips)
An incoming call sometime interrupt us while we are playing a game, reading Flipboard, surfing web. This nature of Android phone disturbs us and cost you time, concentration, feeling.
Call Popout is designed to fill the gap. It shows incoming calls as a small photo with caller name/number. You can touch on photo in order to response to the call (reject, accept, mute and hide, back to phone app, toggle speaker mode)
This app is best for:
– Playing games
– Reading news paper, book
– Surfing web
– Watching video
– 3 operation mode: All apps, App list, off.
– Full call control: reject, accept, mute, toggle speaker, end call
– Customize head size, head alignment, silent on touch
– Light weight app (<500kb)
– All apps: shows Call Popout anytime.
– App List: shows Call Popout on a selected apps (recommended. Enable this mode and put your favorite games, reader apps, youtube, etc. into app list).
– Off: disables call popout
Caution: This app does not work on certain devices.
Confirmed working on
– Most of Samsung devices
– Most of HTC devices
– Most of Lenovo devices
– Most of Sony devices
– MIUI ROM: follow this guide – Anttek.com/forum/discussion/comment/52/#Comment_52
– If this app does not work, please convert this app to system app in order to bypass telephony restriction.
Confirmed not working on
– Pantech Breakout
– Pantech Sky
– HTC One: answer calls does not work
Checkout complete list here: goo.gl/Fmgdlh
Fill a report on working or not: goo.gl/ZtRXFN
XDA discussion thread: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46609232
Size : 2.0M
Current Version : 1.3
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
Offered By : Root Uninstaller