CAD Pockets integrates many 3rd party cloud storages for you to choose. You can directly put your drawings onto any cloud space, and keep updated. Now you can say goodbye to those heavy laptop or paper drawings.
It also supports full functions when offline. You can always open your local files to view and edit. Drawings downloaded in your cloud storage can also be used even without network.
1. Supports common CAD drawings formats, including DWG/DXF/DWF
2. Integrate popular cloud services (including WebDAV cloud)
3. Export drawings to PDF/DWF/JPG, or share drawings via email
4. Supports View-only Mode to avoid any unintended changes
5. Supports object snap, polar track, grip editing, magnifier, coordinate query, real-time dimensions
6. Supports drawing features like Lines, Polylines, Circle, Arc and Text
7. Supports editing features like Move, Copy, Rotate and Mirror
8. Supports annotating features like Revcloud, images, voice and free sketches
9. Support dimension features like Linear, Aligned, Angular and Radius
10. Support block insertion, and modifying attributes
11. Support full layer and layout management
12. Support 3D views and view control
13. Support text search with drawings
1.[More Powerful] Brand new Multi-image Annotation feature, allows you to insert many images at one point with descriptions to each one. These images can be expanded or folded, to not affect checking your drawings.
2.[More Intelligent] Revcloud is now smarter, it will ask you to put some text after making a revcloud.
3.[More Accurate] Newly added Accuracy Settings
4.[More Easy-to-use] Newly added floating annotation toolbar
5.[More Choice] Newly added cloud storage: Kenesto.
ZWCAD Software Co.,Ltd.