– Battery level meter with % indicator in status bar
– Minimal power drain
– Adaptive remaining time estimate
– Low/Full battery alerts
– Fully customizable notification content (estimates, charging status, temperatures, health, voltage etc)
– App 2 SD: some applications are not suited for installation on external storage (SD). This often applies when services, alarms, widgets and auto start functionality is involved. Batteryminder includes lots of the above, which is also the reason why it does not allow for external storage (SD) installation.
– Time estimate accuracy: Batteryminder bases remaining time estimate calculations on battery status reports gathered from the Android system. As a result, time estimates will become much more accurate over time and also less fluctuating. Please be patient for improved accuracy. Please also note that clearing the battery data history will force time estimate calculation to start over from zero, with much lower accuracy.
– Momentary estimates: The momentary/historical average setting toggles between trying to answer one of the following two questions; "How much longer would my device be able to run, given that I keep using it the same way as I am at this very moment?" (momentary) or "If I use my device about the same way as I usually do during a normal day, how much longer would my battery last?" (historical average).
– Battery health: Please note that battery health has nothing to do with the current battery level/charge (%). Battery health tries to say when it's time to replace an old, soon broken, battery.
– Added notification click option (e.g. Battery use instead of Batteryminder config)
– Fixed a few rare crash issues