A simple utility to automatically turn ON or OFF the screen by detecting the proximity sensor, instead of pressing power button manually. A convenient widget is also provided to indicate it’s current status.
Sometimes the power button is hard to press, or you want to save protect the hardware power button for longer use. This app and provided notification/widget can save you from accessing the power button all the time.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. NEW Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
0. Modify Settings in “Auto Screen Settings” app and enable the function
1. Add widget “AutoScreenOnOff” to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
– Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
– If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Size : 134k
Current Version : 2.2.0
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
Very the best !!! good application ! Thanks !