Join an AT&T Connect conference using your Android device! With AT&T Connect on your Android device you can attend meetings from virtually anywhere in the world.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy.
View whiteboard content, see other participants, who’s talking, raise your hand, or give your presenter a “thumbs up!”
With your Android handset or tablet you can:
• Start and schedule AT&T Connect conferences as the host.
• Attend AT&T Connect conferences as a participant.
• See the other participants in the Participants list.
• Connect your audio using VoIP.
• Participate in multiparty video conference sessions.
• View whiteboard content.
• As the presenter, share websites, images, and files from cloud storage on your tablet.
• Chat with participants.
• See who is speaking and raising their hands.
• Share emoticons.
• Control the conference – Give/take presenting rights, expel participant, mute/unmute participant, rename a participant, dial out to a participant
Supported Operating Systems: Android 4.0 and up.
Important Notice: Your Android device may not be a supported device for AT&T Connect. Some functions may not work properly on your device.
-TLS 1.2 support
– New enlarged-view layout that allows easier audio control, including only a magnified name of the current speaker and the Mute/Unmute button
– Enhanced home screen
– Android M support
– Material design support
– Support for joining as co-host on reserved conferences
– Support for disabling snapshots, if not allowed by company policy
AT&T Services, Inc.