Atlas is a web browser that lets you take total control of your mobile web browsing experience:
* Use AdBlockPlus (EasyList) filters to remove web annoyances, advertising, and tracking. Filtering reduces data usage and dramatically improves performance and battery life when browsing.
* Optional Plus add-on lets you save content filtering, experience, desktop/mobile settings and more on a per-website basis.
* Free, Ad-free, and Invasion-of-privacy-free: NextApp will make money only on the *optional* paid add-on. Atlas DOES NOT collect information on your browsing habits or attempt to direct you to partner sites.
* Material Design-based user interface.
* Dual-view mode (with paid Atlas+ add-on) adds the ability to view two sites at once.
* Content-centric UI: No UI is visible when browsing, all available screen is used for displaying site content.
* Sandboxed Private Browsing: Private browsing runs in a separate process without any access to your cookies. This prevents the cookie leakage into private sessions that is common among other third-party browsers under Android KitKat.
* Automatic search and suggestions from the location bar can be disabled (or only enabled when you preface a query with a slash (“/”).
Atlas follows NextApp’s standard free/paid model: a well-featured and ad-free free version with an optional paid add-on that offers more capabilities. The paid “Plus” version adds:
* Support for more than four tabs open at a time.
* Dual-View mode to view two web sites at the same time.
* The ability to remember your preferences on a per-site basis, such that specific web sites are retrieved in desktop/mobile modes or with or without content filtering enabled.
Size : 538k
Current Version : 22.214.171.124
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up
uses alot of my mobile data nice n super fast but on a limited mobile plan its a no no.