"This app uses the Device Administrator permission." It is necessary and used only for locking the device when you use feature turn off the screen. You need to enable Administration before it can be used that feature. To uninstall the app, please open my app and click the "Uninstall" button.
When you turn on Assistive Touch, you’ll see the AssistiveTouch menu. You can drag it to any edge of the screen, then tap the menu to open it.
1. To turn on AssistiveTouch:
Open my app > Switch on AssistiveTouch.
2. To use more actions:
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Services and turn on AssistiveTouch.
You can also use AssistiveTouch to access your Home screen, Recent screen and use Back Key. Just open the AssistiveTouch menu and tap Home, Recent, Back action.
To access your Notifications, open the AssistiveTouch menu and tap Notification. To get to the control, open the AssistiveTouch menu. From here, you'll be able to do things like turn Bluetooth on and off, use Wifi on and off, take screenshots, and more.
– Control your device with Assistive Touch menu.
– Custom size and color Floating icon.
– Custom color Assistive Touch menu.
– And more.
– Email: email@example.com
– Website: https://luutinhit.blogspot.com
THANKS FOR USING MY APPS.
– Improve performance to smoothly.
– Add feature to show floating menu immediately.
– Change new action icon.
– Add feature Control Center.
– Fixed all bugs report by user.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO ME.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR USING MY APP.