★ Hide Apps
– Import app into App Hider which you want to hide and then uninstall that app from your Home system.
– Extremely optimized for social apps like: Whatsapp Instagram Facebook Messenger Telegram and etc.
★ Clone Apps (Dual Apps)
– Access multiple accounts of your social media (Whatsapp Facebook…) from one device.
– You can go multiple accounts with your favorite game on only one device.
– Not like other app cloners our clones can run without the original app installed on your device.
★ Hide Photos (Hide Pictures) Hide Videos
– Import your photos to our hidden gallery from your gallery
– View and play your hidden photos and videos directly from App Hider
★ Hide Myself
– App Hider can turn itself into a Calculator Vault to protect your privacy in App Hider.
– The Calculator Vault is a real Calculator and if you input the right password into the calculator… Boom App Hider home shown up.
★ 64-bits Supported
– For some users of WhatsApp and Telegram. You need to install a tiny support library to run WhatsApp and Telegram which is only on 64-bits mode.
★ Android 8 Oreo supported
How to hide app?
– Import the app which you want to hide into App Hider.
– Launch the cloned app in app hider to make sure the clone is working well.
– Uninstall the origin app from your device. Now you can only launch that app from App hider
Does every app can be cloned in App Hider?
– We are not sure because we can not test them all. But you can try just dual the app dual Whatsapp dual Facebook. You will lose nothing trying to dual the apps.
– Feel free to email us email@example.com If you find some app is not working properly with App Hider
Why there is notifications comes from the hiden or dual WhatsApp?
– You can switch off the hidden app notification from our App Hider setting.
How to hide app hider itself?
– Tap Protect App Hider icon in App Hider Home
– Setup your password.
– Then in several minutes. App Hider will turn into a Calculator.
– Open the Calculator and tap your password then your App Hider Home show up.
Why App Hider in my Settings->Applications when it already turns into a Calculator vault?
– Settings show the default icon and name of an application.
If you have any question about App hider feel free to email SwiftWifiStudio@gmail.com.
Whatsapp feedback group: chat.whatsapp.com/8w7XTsT1JYlB8TCMdne0QN
-Speed up AppHider launching by reducing I/O operations
-Fix UI bugs
-Add links to contact dev team using Whatsapp or Facebook
-Fix Twitter not working problem