To block calls and texts from a phone number, add it to the blacklist.
The app can also block calls and texts from everyone at specific hours of the day. For example: between 10 PM and 6 AM.
* Block incoming calls and sms using the blacklist.
* Block private calls or unknown calls (unknown caller id).
* Whitelist for phone numbers that should not be blocked. Use the whitelist for important contacts.
* Call and SMS blocker profiles. You can use different call blocking profiles and SMS blocking profiles for different groups of numbers.
* Blocking calls and text from everyone but contacts.
* Control the call block mode of the app. The call block mode has three options: hang up a call, answer call mode and mute the ring of the incoming call.
* Msg and call block log for knowing who have been blocked during the day.
* Blocking calls and text using area code, prefix or postfix.
* Block sms spam using keywords.
* Block sms from unknown numbers.
* MMS text blocker for kitkat and lollipop systems.
* Block numbers and texts using the 'Do Not Disturb Mode (dnd)'.
* Lightweight app.
* Free caller and text blocker app for download.
Notice for android Kitkat and android lollipop users:
Text blocking requires setting the app as the default texting app.
Support and Feedback for 'Anti Nuisance – call blocker and text blocker' : http://www.litewhite.org/antinuisance#support
AntiNuisance – Call Blocker and SMS Blocker
Leave a Comment