Apart from minimalistic design, we have also developed Alarm Clock to use very low system resources. It can be used as an alarm manager, and it can be used as beautiful desk clock as it sits on your charger – the choice is yours.
We have also thought about usability – the digital modes have one of the biggest and easily noticeable digits, so they can be enjoyed in any light settings and from a great viewing distance.
– 4 types of stylish designer clocks – analog dark, analog light, digital dark, and digital light
– Unlimited alarms and timers – set them multiple times, one at a time, repeating or recurring, with tunes from your own phone library
– Flexible and intuitive algorithm for alarm activations
– Beautiful 2×1 and 4×2 widgets, along with lock screen widgets
– Presents a lot of customization options to best suit your flavors
– 3 types of notifications – next alarm, missed alarms, present active alarms
– One size fits all – our app utilizes unique architecture that equally supports smartphones with the smallest screens up to the largest tablet screens without affecting in any matter the size of the app
– Intuitive app settings – get an easy access to all options you need
– Wake up with your favorite music
– Auto adjustment for alarms while changing time zones
– Set custom labels for alarms and timers with unrestricted length of the text
– Utilizes 12 or 24 time format
– Use automatic auto snooze to preserve your battery life or tune up the snooze time by yourself
– Specially tailored for both landscape and portrait modes
– An option to allow and disable the notifications
– Pretty and lightweight you can use it as a nightstand clock
– Build from the ground up with native tablet support
– Offers quality support for Android devices – from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
– Optimized for all known screen resolutions
– Your wish is our command! Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Alarm Clock – send us e-mail or leave a comment with your suggestions.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Fixed alarm delay on newer versions.
Added support for Android N and encrypted devices
Does the alarm work if the phone is off?
If not, such a feature would be useful.