Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses, Trips, Accidents and Notes
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Backup your data on fuelly.com cloud, synchronize your data across multiple devices and with fuelly.com website, and access them everywhere.
* Ability to sync with iOS devices when using Gas Cubby by Fuelly (and an iOS device)
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Support for accident records, purchase/selling records and general notes for vehicles.
* Support for vehicle level units. You might track a vehicle in kilometers and another one in miles at the same time. Likewise, one in gallons and another in liters.
* Support for adding profile pictures to your vehicles.
* Better classification of your vehicles and there are support for a wide range of cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATV/UTV, snowmobiles, etc.
* An enhanced reminders system which provides you the option either to create standalone reminders or to auto-create them after entering a service record.
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Ability to automatically backup data monthly
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come…
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Importing more CSV data formats from Fuelly.com website.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
– Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
– Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
– Need more info? Refer to website!
+ Backup data on fuelly.com cloud, sync across multiple devices and access them everywhere!
+ Sync with iOS using Gas Cubby
+ Accident/purchase/selling records & notes
+ Vehicle level units – track a vehicle in km and another in miles
+ Vehicle profile pictures
+ [PRO] Parts and Reminders exports – HTML & CSV
+ [PRO] Importing more formats from Fuelly.com
+ Better vehicle classification supporting a wide range of cars, motorcycles, ATV, etc
+ Enhanced reminders system
+ New modern looking icons
aCar – Car Management, Mileage