● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions between day, week and month view
● Agenda view and widget
● year view
● Hybrid month/agenda widget
● 48 colors per calendar,
● Google Calendar management
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● flexible recurrences
● birthdays from your contacts (or without contacts)
● Fullscreen widgets for all 3 main views plus floating 7 days
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● moon phases
● mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view
● QR and NFC barcode sharing of events
EXTRA FEATURES in aCalendar+ or as In-App-Purchase
● Public holidays (and school holidays for some countries) – configurable in the calendarlist
● Color themes (UI and Widget colors, dark background – NOT event colors: those are defined by your calendar service)
● Business features (Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, share as ICS, …)
● Tasks (manage Google Tasks or tasks from CalDAV/OpenTasks)
● No ads (removes the occasional advertisement)
♥ Tapir Apps donates 10% of all revenue (app purchase, IAP, ads) to rainforest conservation through our friends at World Land Trust
● move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open event
● long-press to add new event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap for configurable action
native language support for around 30 languages. Those are mostly user-contributed, please contact me if there is a bad translation or you'd like your language added!
aCalendar only asks for mandatory permissions for its functionality. No data of yours will ever be shared with anyone unless you decide to. We have no access to any of your data. If you have any questions about permissions please contact our support by email.
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar is optimized not only for speed but also for size.
♥ aCalendar is made with love, sweat and tears in the heart of Munich. If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also consider upgrading to aCalendar+ for extra features ♥
Questions or Feedback? Write us to [email protected]
Changes in 1.17:
Fix Android 8.1 navigation issues
Fix OpenTasks timing issues
Fix Tasks issues when contacts permission is denied
Fix ICS imports issues with time zones
Update public holidays
aCalendar – Android Calendar
Tapir Apps GmbH
All my notifications come in twice. It has just started recently to do this. How can I stop it?
Thanks for sharing that – I had heard about event calendars working their way into places pages, but hadn’t quite seen one in the flesh yet.
How can I delete an email calendar from My Calendars
Hi. I just downloaded your app and so far I like it. I’d like to know how to change to colour of different things like anniverarys vs birthdays. Right now they are the same colour. I have the free version. Thanks.