* Usage by application (Android 2.2+)
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 – 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
– Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* On the Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 dual-SIM phone 3GW counts mobile data usage only for the SIM card inserted in the first slot.
* Doesn’t count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the “Disable mobile network” function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the “Use pre-froyo..” option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won’t be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at 3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
* Stability fixes.
* REMINDER: 3GW includes an optional workaround (ROOTED devices only) to get the mobile network DISABLING feature to work again on LOLLIPOP+ although Google made the function inaccessible to 3rd party apps – report at email@example.com if it doesn’t work for you!
==> See: http://3gwatchdog.fr/free-0-42-0
3G Watchdog – Data Usage