Zopim is an online live chat software loved and trusted by enterprises and small business worldwide. Zopim for Android provides many of the great features available on the online dashboard, letting you deliver Customer WOW on the go.
- Chat with your customers anywhere, anytime and impress them with your service
- Stay on top of incoming chats and messages with event notifications
- Provide real-time support to customers on the go
The highly-anticipated Android app for Zopim is entering its last phase of testing.
- See who’s online on your site in real-time.
- Provide customer support and live chat from the comfort of your couch.
- Be more productive with our shortcuts feature.
- Don’t worry about missing messages while chatting with our in-app notifications.
- Notifications remain active even when the app is running in the background.
- Receive the same great audio alerts as our online dashboard.
- Chats will remain updated even when you switch between our online dashboard and the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Zopim for Android support Push Notifications?
We will support push notifications in later releases. Currently, to support notifications, the app runs as a service in the background.
- How do I stay logged in to Zopim for Android?
The app will attempt in the background even if it is closed. It will only log out from the app, if you explicitly do so or if you login from the web dashboard.
- My visitor list is no longer being synchronized?
If this happens, log out and log back in to refresh your visitor list.
- I’m having issues with Zopim for Android. Where can I get support?
Zopim for Android has an in-app feedback system for users to report any bugs or errors. The feedback button can be found under Settings and Feedback. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com. We appreciate all feedback and will do our best to reply to your concerns.
Size : 2.7M
Current Version : 0.11.8alpha
Requires Android : 2.1 and up