* This is FREE and only does as described! PRO version does more, is featured on Life Hacker and recommended by Motorola. Best and cheapest! *
Browse, download and stream individual files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pics or copy across your fave MP3s.
“I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!” – PC World review – 5 stars.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable;
2. Stream individual music and video files from your Android device straight to a web browser;
3. View all the camera pictures and videos on your Android device directly in a web browser;
4. Upgrade to the PRO version to perform multiple file uploads/downloads, download entire directories with one click, do full backups, stream media playlists, create new directories, delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files, auto-install apps saved on your device,
5. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
6. Password protected;
7. Ability to configure the port settings;
8. Full support for special characters;
9. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
10. LOTS more features in development;