Whiteboard is a collaborative drawing app for the Android, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
With over 7 million downloads, Whiteboard is the leading real-time collaborative painting app for iOS. Now it’s going to Android Google Play.
Wirelessly connect two Android devices over Wi-Fi peer-to-peer!
– Open any image or photo on your device!
– Save your drawings!
– Change your marker transparency (opacity)!
– Choose any color you want, with the new full-spectrum color picker!
– Better drawing quality!
– Newly-redesigned interface! It’s truly a pleasure to use, with a full-screen canvas to play with. To bring up the drawing tools, touch the screen with two fingers.
– Faster and more stable than ever before!
Connect over Wi-Fi by connecting two devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
For best results, tap the name of the other device on only ONE of the devices.
You may need to wait up to 30-60 seconds for devices to see each other. The first resolve takes the longest; if you disconnect and reconnect after this, it should be much faster. This is a hardware/OS limitation.